ECS’s Wet Seal Composite Panel Cladding System offers the Traditional look from a composite panel product while providing a fully sealed cladding system.
- Various Depth Options.
- 4mm & 6mm ACM Options.
- 1/2” Sealant Joints Prevent Air & Water Infiltration.
- Exposed Panel Finish Temporarily Protected with PVC Film.
- No Exposed Fasteners.
- Los Angeles City Certified Fabricator.
- Shop Assembled Units, Delivered for Site Installation.
- Successfully Tested by an Independent Testing Facility per ASTM Standards.
In a wide range of finish options, assembled in a shop environment under strict quality control guidelines, these panels are delivered to the site by ECS in the form of fully assembled units with protective film applied to the finished surfaces. Once the panels are installed, sealant is applied to the joinery for a finished product that will keep your project dry well beyond the specified warranty durations!
This system is successfully tested per the strict specifications of ASTM E-330-97 and E331-00 by an independent testing agency.
Please click on D-1 through D-5 to see example details in the typical elevation below..
Wetseal Composite System Flyer can be downloaded in the downloads page.